Where all can encounter God, be transformed, and express radical love to the world.
We exist to offer a Christ-centered haven for spiritual exploration and reflection.
- Love – We desire love to be the motivation for all that we do.
- Radical Hospitality – We are a safe, welcoming and helpful place to find rest and refreshment.
- Contemplation – We welcome silence, solitude and sacred space to encounter the Holy.
- Prayer – Whether in silence or spoken, we honor the form you are comfortable with.
- Solitude & Silence – We believe it is important to provide space for this rare treasure in our busy world.
- Spiritual Direction – At the core of the Journey Center is spiritual direction; the art of attending to another as they listen, explore and reflect on the movement of God in their lives and how they wish to respond to what the Spirit is prompting or nudging them towards.
- Discernment (individual & community) – We practice pausing to listen to what the Spirit is speaking.
- Being Missional – We desire to share the welcoming, radical love we experience with others.
- Compassion, Mercy & Justice – We believe in the dignity of all and seek to live and engage with respect and empathy in our community. The value of mercy is inextricably linked to the value of justice.
- Creativity – We believe that we can encounter the Divine when we are enjoying the arts or out in nature together.
- Authenticity – We desire to show up as we are and be met with love and acceptance.
- Presence – We value being present with each other over perfection. We practice sacred listening so we feel seen and heard.
- Community – As we live out the values of love, authenticity, and presence, community happens.