Where all can encounter God, be transformed, and express radical love to the world.
We exist to offer a Christ-centered haven for spiritual exploration and reflection.
- Love – We desire love to be the motivation for all that we do.
- Radical Hospitality – All belong. True belonging is not fitting in, but being who you are. We express radical hospitality through:
- Contemplation – Contemplation is listening deeply to the Holy. We express contemplation through:
- Solitude & Silence
- Being in Creation
- Spiritual Direction – At the core of the Journey Center is spiritual direction; the art of attending to another as they listen, explore and reflect on the movement of God in their lives and how they wish to respond to what the Spirit is prompting or nudging them towards. We express this through:
- One-on-one spiritual direction
- Group spiritual direction
- Discernment (individual & community)
- Compassion, Mercy & Justice – We believe in the dignity of all and seek to live and engage with respect and empathy in our community. The value of mercy is inextricably linked to the value of justice.