We are each unique and are drawn to different ways to encounter the Divine. You will see as you look through the Calendar that we have grouped events according to each particular “series” that we are developing. Each series offers a variety of workshops, groups, gatherings, retreats and events:
- The Contemplative Life Pathway is for those of you interested in deepening your awareness of the Holy through spiritual practices and the resource of spiritual direction.
- The Arts, Creativity and Spirituality Pathway supports the arts and invites us all to discover and express our creative gifts.
- The Compassion, Mercy and Justice Pathway invites us to make a difference in our world.
- The Enneagram Community offers resources for beginners and those familiar with the Enneagram to continue to learn and experience transformation in life and relationships through this great tool for understanding the nine unique personality styles.
- The Healthy Living Pathway encourages us to take care of our physical bodies and health, truly a gift to treasure.
- The Encountering the Holy in Creation Pathway brings us into contact with nature and into encounter with the Creator.
- The Counseling, Healing and Recovery Pathway offers individual, couple and group resources for those who are seeking guidance, healing and wholeness in their lives.
- Special Events give us opportunities to connect with God and others through a variety of other experiences.
Please RSVP early if you plan to attend an event. Low sign-up numbers may cause the event to be cancelled.